I want your experience at Bekah Huston Skincare to exceed your expectations. Please read through the following policies that will help me better serve you.
- Please arrive approximately 5 minutes in advance of your appointment time.
- Though I understand that running late is sometimes unavoidable, services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- I attempt to confirm all appointments approximately 2 days in advance. Please contact me directly (via telephone/text) prior to this time should you need to make changes to your service.
- As your appointment reserves a time and space especially for you, Bekah Huston Skincare requires 48-hour change/cancellation notice for all appointments. If less than the required notice is provided, I reserve the right to charge 50-100% of the full service fee to your credit card.
- In the event of a no-show (not attending a scheduled appointment without prior notice), your credit card will be charged 100% of the full service fee.
- With improvements in the science of skincare and skin treatments, Bekah Huston Skincare is constantly expanding services and treatment options. As such, prices and services are subject to change without prior notice.
- If you have high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, cancer, or other medical conditions (or are pregnant/nursing), please notify Bekah prior to the start of your service. In addition, if you use prescription skincare products and/or have had skincare treatments provided by medical professionals, please alert Bekah prior to the start of your service.